Subscriber Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
Subscriber Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- The Subscriber Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address and first name before subscribing to our newsletter mailing list.
- Entrants into the Subscriber Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from UDT containing offers and information that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
- The closing date of the Subscriber Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30 June 2018. Subscriptions received outside this time period will not be considered for the Subscriber Prize Draw.
- Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 02 July 2018.
- The first winner to be randomly drawn will receive a DJI Mavic Air. Product colour will be subject to availability.
- The second winner to be randomly drawn will receive a UDT Training Voucher worth £250.
- The third winner to be randomly drawn will receive a UDT Training Voucher worth £100.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before 06 July 2018 and must provide a valid UK postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to UDT within 14 days of being notified by UDT, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UDT shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UDT shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by UDT by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Training Vouchers cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- UDT retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Subscriber Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on UDT’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by UDT and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Subscriber Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by UDT) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Subscriber Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- UDT accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Subscriber Prize Draw or accepting the prize. UDT further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Subscriber Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of UDT for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- UDT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Subscriber Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of UDT in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- UDT shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Subscriber Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Subscriber Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Uplift Drone Training Ltd T/A Uplift Drones, Beaufront Park, Anick Road, Hexham, NE46 4TU.
- The prize draw is not open to UDT staff or their family members.
- In the event of any disputes regarding the prize draw the decision of UDT is final.
If you require any further information in regard to the Subscriber Prize Draw, then please email [email protected].
© Uplift Drone Training T/A Uplift Drones 2018 - All rights reserved. Company No: 10064089. VAT No: 260036345.