Aircraft General Description
The Typhoon H Professional is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform, packed with professional features and new safety and redundancy elements. Front sonar sensors allow for automatic collision avoidance, and 5-rotor flight means it can fly and land safely in the unlikely event of being reduced to 5 rotors.
The new CGO3+ camera gimbal with a Sony® sensor has 360° unlimited yaw. Combined with retractable landing gear this allows for unobstructed views in any direction.
The Typhoon H includes the Android® ST16 Ground Station, featuring an in-built 7” HD LCD touchscreen, displaying live footage in HD 720P. The Typhoon H is a modular system that allows for the addition of features such as Intel® RealSense Anti-collision, and any Typhoon H camera modules released in the future will be backwards compatible. Team mode ready means when bound to an additional ground station both controllers can simultaneously view the video feed and telemetry data from the CGO3+.
The Typhoon H Professional also includes the Typhoon Wizard for one handed control and GPS tracking, an extra battery and an airplane-cabin friendly backpack with plenty storage space.
Up to 25 minutes
• Collision Avoidance – Fly Safer with Sonar Anti-Collision
• Motor Redundancy – Land Safely with only 5 Rotors
• CGO3+ Camera – 60° Unlimited Yaw – 4K Video at 30FPS/1080P up to 120FPS
• Retractable Landing Gear – 60° View with No Obstructions
• ST16 Ground Station – In-built 7” HD Touchscreen for FPV
• Team-Mode Ready – Dual Control Capability
• Pro package includes Wizard controller, extra battery and cabin-friendly backpack for Typhoon H