Drone Equipment Voucher: Terms and Conditions
Drone Equipment Voucher
Terms and Conditions
We would like to thank you for booking with Uplift Drones and hope you enjoy using your voucher! Please review the following information, which will help you use your voucher.
Conditions to redeem Uplift Drones Vouchers:
- Vouchers are only obtainable with individual bookings of the Advanced PfCO and Fast Track PfCO training courses, when booked online or by phone.
- Vouchers are only available for bookings confirmed on or after 13 June 2018.
- Vouchers are redeemable against £200.00 worth of drone equipment on the Uplift Drones online store.
- Drone equipment includes and is limited to: AceCore Neo, Zoe; or Aerialtronics Altura Zenith; or DJI Inspire 2, Matrice 200, Matrice 210, Matrice 210 RTK, Matrice 600 Pro, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Fly More Combo, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Advanced+, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0+ only.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of booking confirmation.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There can be only one Voucher per order or per shopping basket purchase.
- Vouchers can only be used if a minimum order amount is met (excluding delivery costs). The minimum order amount can be found on our website.
- If you would like to place an order that is worth more than your Voucher amount, you can pay for the difference using debit or credit card. If the Voucher is worth more than the order, the difference will not be refunded and cannot be applied to a future order; therefore if you do not use the entire voucher amount, the difference will be lost.
- Vouchers can only be used on equipment. They cannot be used for training. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Vouchers can only be used on the total equipment price and cannot be used for delivery costs.
- Without the permission of Uplift Drone Training Ltd T/A Uplift Drones you are not permitted to sell, trade or purchase vouchers or vouchers codes in any way. This also applies to purchasing vouchers or voucher codes from third parties.
- Uplift Drones reserves the right to discontinue a voucher at any time or to modify any vouchers’ terms and conditions.
Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting our sales team:
Phone: 0330 111 8800
E-mail: [email protected]
Office Hours: 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
Remember to enter in your unique voucher code when ordering on Uplift Drones!
© Uplift Drone Training T/A Uplift Drones 2018 - All rights reserved. Company No: 10064089. VAT No: 260036345.