DJI Ronin-S Firmware Update with PC
In the final part of our four-part Ronin-S’ Spotlight series; here’s our step-by-step guide how to update the stabiliser’s firmware.
Before using the Ronin-S make sure to assemble and balance the stabiliser. You can find our guide on how to balance the Ronin-S here. Also ensure that it has a high battery level.
It is also recommended that the Ronin-S be updated when it is powered off.
1. Connect the Ronin-S to the PC with the standard Type-C cable.
2. Launch DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin and log in to your DJI account.
3. Click ‘RONIN-S’ to enter the firmware upgrade page and wait for the firmware list to refresh.
4. Select the required firmware version and then click ‘UPGRADE’.
5. After the firmware is downloaded, the gimbal will automatically update.
6. After the update is complete, restart the Ronin-S.
Now your Ronin-S is ready to go, and you can get back to shooting the best possible footage with the latest firmware.
And with that brings an end to our Ronin-S Spotlight Series, we hope you enjoy your top-of-the-range new gimbal.